Analog Design Engineer
Koheron designs, manufactures and distributes electrical engineering products for photonic instrumentation. Our products combine high performance, compact form factor and low power consumption to help researchers and engineers worldwide prototype laser systems. Our offices are located in the beautiful region of Brittany, near the ocean racing centre of Lorient.
We are looking for an analog design engineer to take part in designing new products.
- Design low noise electronics, RF signal processing, power supplies
- Perform SPICE simulations
- Research and select components
- Create electronic schematics
- Test and debug prototypes
- Strong background and knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals
- Experience with prototype test and debug
- Familiarity with common test equipment
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of electrical circuits simulation software tools is preferred
- Knowledge of Altium Designer is preferred
Competitive salary, luncheon vouchers, supplemental health insurance, profit-sharing plan.
Send us a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
- CDI / Permanent
- Temps plein / Full-time
- Lorient, Morbihan, France